OK, you are getting your first pc, but you have no idea as to buy a pre-configured pc from dealers such as acer, asus and lenovo or make a pc from your own hands. But let's compare the pros and cons 1st.
Pros of Buying a Pre-Configured PC from dealers :
- You don't have to give a damn about what components to choose as long the PC suits your budget.
- You don't have to mess up your hands to assemble your pc
- You don't need to have knowledge on how to assemble pc
- The price are typically more expensive than same specifications DIY pc.
- Too many unnecessary software inside your pc.
- You don't get to choose your components (except for dell, alienware and hp)
- You get to choose your components, such as cheaper brand graphic card or casings.
- You can assemble pc ( if you like it).
- No unnessary software inside when you powered it up for the 1st time.
- Have to assemble your pc (most shop can help you free assemble the pc if you buy all parts from their shop)
If you decided to DIY, you can check my Hardware Rig: November PC Configuration for ideas or guides.